Wednesday, September 21, 2011

friend enjoying her kill

Here is my friend enjoying her coyote she shot last winter. She was looking forward to her hunt. She grew up in the country like me. But she lives and works in the city now. She has been in the city too long she says. She needed some country air and hunting. She shot this guy at 400 yards. She did one shot, one kill. I took the picture. It is near where she shot it. She was hunting for 20 minutes by herself. She did use a calling whistle on her hunt. It makes a sound that is like mating or social calls to coyotes. She used it to call in coyotes in the area. Varmint hunting season is usually in conjunction with mating season. You can say this impressive male coyote found a killer female. A cool killer remington rifle female you got to love. She says to me if you piss me off beware. She says that to any guy. This photo is the proof. Love the expression on her face over her kill. She loves the thrill of hunting. I had to approval to share this and her photo, of course. Yes, she loves being dominant. Fitting for this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment