Sunday, December 4, 2011

great unconventional woman biker and lover I knew







I may have posted her before. But I am impressed. I had to share her again and share my story with her. Hopefully, this will encourage more women to be like her. Then there will be more happy women and men out there in the world. Afteall, this is what this blog is about unconventional women. She was one great one. She would say she acts naturally. She did not care what others thought. If she saw something she wanted she would get it. She was raised by hippies to do what she thought best at a young age. She had a great womanly body, free spirit and riding ability I loved. She taught me to ride a bike. She was a great attractive tomboy. We still get in touch. She rode from New York to Florida in her Harley. She has had adventures across the country. Here she is riding in North Dakota with the other bikers in that rally they have there in summer. She was just checking it out herself and by herself. That is so much like her. I still love her even with some problems. She had a lovely domineering personality. Sex with her was unmatched. She loved to ride my cock like her harley she said very hard. Her pussy was so very strong and nice. She would pick up my 5 foot 9 170 pound muscular body through my dick with it in bed while fucking me. She loved to pump and fuck me on top. Her orgasms were long lasting and intense. She loved to be in control while fucking and being intimate. I loved it and so did she. A sore dick was common but worth it. Her pussy would the fuck the hell out of my 8 to 9 inch erect dick. She loved getting her pussy filled up and wet.Hopefully, I will get some other pics of her or her with me or her fucking me again real soon. She knew how to fuck a guy real well. I just loved her on top of me and having her way with me. She's a joy to get to know. I love to be slut boy to an cool unconventional woman like her. I lost my virginity to her in high school. She was riding a bike even back then. Grant it a different, smaller and cheaper bike. She was a teen too, afterall, back then with limited money like all teens. All the same, she was great back and grew to be even better. She was and is a real studdette. What a cool woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment