Saturday, April 6, 2013

KIM-THE BUTCHER LADY FROM HOLLAND

Hi Max,
It is interesting that women there also slaughter thier own poultery, but tell me do they do it like i do by putting them under thei foot or in another way,like holding the chicken by somebody else like u see it in the pic.
Indeed i enjoy to catch the chicken while its struggels and put it under my foot hearing its screem,than its suffering and bleeding under my foot i feel my self a real dominant.
Do u collect photos of women or men who are slaughtering in it please send them to me cause i like collect such photos.
 
Best regards ,,KIM
Guess who is that in the photo sitting by the PC

4 comments:

  1. ihave same fetsh my mail

    aleemk6@gmail.com

    pls contact me for exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim, have you got Facebook or any other website to see you doing your job at the time of butchering?. Could you upload pictures or videos here when you're slaughtering?. Have you ever put an apron on when you're doing your slaughtering task?. OK, I'm signing off looking forward to reading your answers. Kisses, Kim. Byeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and i have the same fetish. We collect photos of women that slaughtering poultry or livestock.

    ReplyDelete